Friday, April 2, 2010

We Are Family!! ("A Fistful of Stances")

From Shirley Yeung's TVB Blog

fistful01

A few of us family members in "A Fistful Stances" accepted an interview for "Scoop". If only Mom, Uncle, Yan Gor, and hard-headed Leung were here. It would have been more lively!!
I, Shirley, took a few pictures.
Ha ha! Today, were are changed back to modern people......
As for our pre-modern look,
it will have to wail until next week on Mondays to Fridays at 9:30PM~~~~

fistful02fistful03fistful04fistful05fistful06

Personal Note: In my previous post, I mentioned that Shirley Weibo-ed and said that the cast was interviewed by "Scoop", and she said that it will be aired for two days.

Kenneth Ma, Kevin Cheng, Natalie Tong, Shirley Yeung, and Selena Li were interviewed by Anges Lam Ying Fai.

Here is the first part; too bad it's only 2'13".

"A Fistful of Stances" Episode 13a

"A Fistful of Stances" Episode 13b

*Credits to tvb.com and 鄭嘉穎吧

2 comments:

  1. :D i love the pictures where kenneth and selena posed side-by-side! :D one of my favourite couples! my first instinct was to turn those pictures to avatars and banners haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. To turtle88:

    Too bad I'm not good at making avatars and banners.

    I love Ma Ming and Selena, too! My favourite couples would have to be Ron & Tavia and Ma Ming & Selena! He he.... Well, Ma Ming & Bernice are awesome, too! :D

    ReplyDelete