Sunday, May 9, 2010

Kenix Kwok Using Double Milk Formula to Make Daughter Into Zucchini Person

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

kenix_tania01
Daughter Tin Yeuk is chubby and extremely cute because of Kenix's double milk formula.

kenix_tania02
Kenix occasionally speaks to her daughter using English words, so she will learn it early.

Kenix Kwok gave birth to Frankie Lam's daughter, Lam Tin Yeuk (Tania), in the beginning of the year. Her daughter is now over three months old, and weighs over 18 pounds. Her hands and feet are round and chubby just like a cute 'Zucchini Person'. Kenix has been breastfeeding and also giving her daughter powdered milk to increase her weight. However, Kenix emphasized that her daughter is not overweight. She also expressed that her daughter has Frankie's eyes, and she resembles Kenix when she is sleeping. She said, "Her expressions are different every day. I do not want to miss any opportunities of not seeing every expression, so my camera is by my side every day. (Is your daughter easy to take care of?) She sleeps right after she's done eating. (Would you want another one?) Yes! But, there is no hurry. I will leave it up to fate".

Today is Mother's Day, and Kenix will be celebrating with her mother. She said, "It was my mother who reminded me, so I am able to experience the feeling of being a mother. I am going to have supper with my mother, daughter, husband Frankie, and my entire family. (What would you like to receive as a gift?) I will be most happy with a healthy daughter".

Personal Note: Ah, so Tin Yeuk's English name is Tania. She is very pretty and chubby! It's so cute how she is kissing Kenix! :D

*Credits to the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment