Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"The Mysteries of Love" Promotional Clip 4


taviabernicetavia01bernice2tavia_raymondbernice_mamingtavia_bernicetavia_bernice

Tavia Yeung: "I'm a very ordinary person. Love only has to simple".

Tavia Yeung: "When liking a person, you have to see if they are compatible. I like this type!"

Bernice Liu: "I like intensity. I do not like to take responsibility".

Bernice Liu: "Gordon is not my boyfriend. It's not a problem if he's with other girls".

Tavia Yeung & Bernice Liu: "But there are many things that you would not imagine or expect".

Raymond Lam: "I'm still looking for a girlfriend".

Tavia Yeung: "We are of different social class, right".

Raymond Lam: "I really want you to be my girlfriend".

Bernice Liu: "If I am with you for another day, I will really fall in love with you".

Tavia Yeung & Bernice Liu: "So, is there an explanation for this?"

Narrator: "'The Mysteries of Love'. Monday @ 9:30pm".

Personal Note: I'm quite surprised that the girls actually get a promo clip together. :)

Only five more days to go!!!! :D

Craziness! :D

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

4 comments:

  1. awww what a cute, cute, cute trailer!! tavia's character is so adorable and lovable!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ackkkkk i cant wait!! rays eyes looked so dreamy when he told tav he wanted her to be his girlfriend...swoon!

    anyway, wow, i didnt realize it before in the other promo featuring fungyi, but tavias voice sounds really raspy! this must have been shot around the time she got sick, lost her voice and couldnt say her lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Cannot wait for Tavia and Raymond!!!
    Bernice looks really cute in the hair in the video

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Rachel:

    That's just Tavia in real life. He he.... :D

    To s:

    Yes, Tavia was sick when she filmed these promo clips, as she was busy filming around the clock for "An Uninvited Date".

    To Anonymous:

    Yeah, once in a while Bernice likes to have the bangs look. ;)

    ReplyDelete