Sunday, June 13, 2010

Elena Kong 1992 McDonald's Commercial

A classic HK McDonald's commercial from 1992. :D


Personal Note: Ha ha.... Elena replied and said that she definitely remembers this commercial. :)

Elena Kong's Reply

I've said this before, but I started out as an ATV fan, so I have always liked Elena ever since watching her as Connie Jeh Jeh in her first series "Forrest Cat". I also loved watching her in "A Lawyer Can Be Good", "My Date with a Vampire II", and "Project Ji Xiang". Loved her partnering with Eric Wan and Berg Ng. :)

Can't wait for "Women Hurt the Most"! :D Anticipating her 'bad' character! ;)

2 comments:

  1. What's Elena Kong's bad character? Is that the one where she "bullies" Maggie or something? ahaha...yea, I want to see that too XD! Elena looks so pretty in the costume fittings and pictures taken while she's filming for the drama! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. To seedan:

    Yep, it's "Beauty Knows No Pain".

    Should be good! ;)

    ReplyDelete