Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Ghost Writer" Promotional Clip 4


sunny_steven01sunny_steven02sunny01sunny02

Sunny Chan: "Song Ling, let's go and take care of those corrupt officials".

Steven Ma: "Hard to fathom a person's mind. It is difficult to distinguish between human and ghost".

Sunny Chan: "Kill all the evil spirits! Act on behalf of the heavens!"

Sunny Chan: "Evil spirit!"

Sunny Chan: "Even if I lose my life, I still must protect you!"

Sunny Chan: "Whatever I can't have, no one else can have it!"

Sunny Chan: "A brother is like a subordinate. A wife is like clothing. You betrayed me for a woman!"

Narrator: "Eternal writer. The legend of one life. 'Ghost Writer'. June 7th @ 8:30pm".

Personal Note: Sunny was the focus in this promo clip! :D Hope it will be good!

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

No comments:

Post a Comment