Friday, June 18, 2010

"When Lanes Merge" Promotional Clip 2


Kate Tsui: "Consul, I've discovered a head-on collision between two vehicles".

Kent Cheng: "Your driving is fast, furious, and immoral!"

Raymond Wong: "Shut up! Saying all these useless things!"

Raymond Wong: "The Speedy Warrior will not go off the road!"

Kate Tsui: "It doesn't seem as simple as a minor scratch".

Kent Cheng: "Why couldn't you just cause me trouble? Why do you have to cause harm to others as well?!"

Raymond Wong: "You want me to die, right?! Once I die, I will have returned everything to you!"

Kent Cheng: "I brought you into this world! If I take your life today, it is absolutely fair!"

Kate Tsui: "Why not stop and think?"

Kent Cheng: "Just saying a few words, but I couldn't help it, and he couldn't help it. Now what?"

Narrator: "'When Lanes Merge'. June 28th @ 9:30pm".

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

No comments:

Post a Comment