Monday, June 21, 2010

"When Lanes Merge" Promotional Clips 3-4

"When Lanes Merge" Promotional Clip 3

Kent Cheng: "We, in the taxi business, have seen people going through various experiences of life, and that is difficult to make a living".

Kingdom Yuen: "What the heck?! Are you really stealing business like that?!"

Coson Leung: "Run! They're writing parking tickets outside!"

Kent Cheng: "I've been driving the entire day, and one ticket takes my salary for the day".

Kent Cheng: "I always don't have a place in the house. All of this air is built up inside of me!"

Raymond Cho: "Yes, work is important, and I am not important!"

Elaine Yiu: "Count on you? How will you be able to support this family?"

Kingdom Yuen: "You don't have to be afraid. Start all over. I will support you with all my life!"

Kent Cheng: "Let me, Taxi Gor, give you advice: no matter if the road is straight or bumpy, there will always be a way!"

Narrator: "'When Lanes Merge'. June 28th @ 9:30pm.

"When Lanes Merge" Promotional Clip 4

Raymond Wong: "Hey, Dad, which road should I take?"

Kent Cheng: "If there's a familiar road, obviously take the familiar road, idiot!"

Sonija Kwok: "Why do you care about me so much?"

Raymond Wong: "I always care about you because we are good brothers".

Sonija Kwok: "What about Sam?"

Sonija Kwok: "She likes you. Can't you tell?"

Raymond Wong: "Familiar road? I say the most important is the same road".

Raymond Wong: "This is for you. You have never seen this before, right?"

Kate Tsui: "I like Ho Ka Bo for his sense of security".

Sonija Kwok: "Go away! You're a bad person!"

Raymond Wong: "There are some things I haven't thought through".

Kent Cheng: "You still don't get it! Please stop and think about it!"

Narrator: "'When Lanes Merge'. June 28th @ 9:30pm".

Personal Note: I'm not really looking forward to this. The only thing I'm looking forward to is Kate's Taekwondo.

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

4 comments:

  1. kate has an evil smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous:

    There is something about Kate that I like in which the other fa dans don't have. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Lavendar_Bluez:

    Glad to hear that you feel the same, too. :)

    ReplyDelete