Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Beauty Knows No Pain" Promotional Clip 5


Joe Ma: "The all-new eyeshadow illuminates the sharp eyes. You can clearly see your target at first sight".

Michelle Yim: "From this day forward, Jackie will be Stella Young's brand manager".

Maggie Cheung: "Between my love life and my career, I would still choose my career in the end".

Joe Ma: "I broke up with you, and then I started another relationship".

Joe Ma: "If you also use an upgraded version, the outcome will be even more evident".

Joyce Tang: "You are intentionally using me to betray Mrs. Chin?!"

Joe Ma: "In your world, there is only yourself, while others are only excess to you!"

Maggie Cheung: "I feel no qualms about having this position".

Narrator: "'Beauty Knows No Pain'. July 26th @ 9:30pm".

Personal Note: This series feels like "La Femme Desperado" 2.0! Maggie's character has elements of Hilda. :)

Joe's character name, Ko Chi Lik, is a homonym of Ma Ming's character name in "La Femme Desperado".

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

2 comments:

  1. i really like the office look in here, it's all white and contemporary looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To An Pham:

    It reminds me "Ugly Betty". :)

    ReplyDelete