Monday, July 19, 2010

"Female Fist" Filming Pictures

From Otto Chan's Facebook

ff03
The house in the back belongs to the Wing family from "A Fistful of Stances". Ha ha.... :D

ff04
It seems as though Raymond Wong's character dies. It makes sense that he doesn't have a big role in here, as he has to film Amy Wong's series in August.

ff05ff06ff07
John Chiang finally has pictures of him filming. :)

From Bosco Wong's Weibo

ff01ff10ff11
Ma Ming is sitting on the wooden wagon, and he is eating an apple. :)

Bosco Wong: "While working in the hot weather, must also run. Entire body is soaking wet".

Bosco Wong: "I am in the Axe Clan".

From Raymond Wong's Weibo

ff02
Raymond Wong: "Today's weather is very good. Doing outdoor filming right now. It's a new start! In the process of filming 'Female Fist'! Ma Ming, me, and 攝石人 Fala Chen! Happy!"

From Fala Chen's Weibo

ff09ff08
Fala Chen: "Kwai Fa's filming right now! This is my look in 'Female Fist'. Do you guys like it?"

Fala Chen: "In the process of outdoor filming for 'Female Fist'. Ling Wu Grandpa and Xuan Beauty are also here! Our makeup is melting!"

2 comments:

  1. hey hyn5, i just wanna tell you that i LOVE reading ur blog, specially ur thoughs on each post and i just wanna ask if you need any help making graphics/banner for your blog. im not chinese, so i cant translate article for you. but i am pretty handy with photoshop, so anything u need i will be there for you. the best way to probably reach me if you ever need help is my facebook: www.facebook.com/anfiya13094

    ReplyDelete
  2. To An Pham:

    Thanks for your offer; others have also offered to create banners for me, but I like the simplicity of what I currently have. Anyway, thanks for supporting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete