Monday, July 26, 2010

"Growing Through Life" Promotional Clip 3


Narrator: "Some people say that a confidant is difficult to find. Some people also say that a lover is hard to come by".

Raymond Lam: "How about we get married?"

Bosco Wong: "You and Hanson are both my friends. I wish you guys happiness from the bottom of my heart".

Narrator: "But nowadays, when love can be exchanged for benefits, friendship can buy power".

Raymond Lam: "I never thought that my best friend would betray me!"

Narrator: "Is it really that naive and silly to pursue true love and true friendship?"

Zhao Zi Qi: "It's my fault for liking such a bad guy!"

Personal Note: All the dialogue in this clip has been used before.

*Credits to 雪子Yuki

7 comments:

  1. wow that part where raymond crys look so epic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To An Pham:

    Raymond is usually quite good in crying scenes, and he is quite known for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That part of Raymond crying must be one of the highlight of Raymond'sacting in this series. It looks intense and very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Selina:

    That crying scene did look quite intense. I wonder what happened for Raymond's character to have such a reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing something really bad must have happened to his mother or lover for the scene to be that intense :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The crying scene is definitely amazing, as short as it was in the clip. Reminds me of two of his crying scenes in DOL - when he's drunk after discovering Charmaine "aborted" their child and Damian comes to pick him up and also when he's removing the wedding decorations from the car and finds the baby shoes in the trunk. Or when he discovers Charmaine miscarried in the hospital and Myolie had to drag him out! Ray has always been powerful in emotional scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Advo:

    i totally agree!!1 i love the drive of life and i think this is gonna be kinda similar to it

    ReplyDelete