Friday, December 24, 2010

A Blast from the Past: TVB 2005 Christmas Ad

Merry Christmas!


Narration: Wong Cho Lam
Vocals: Linda Chung & Fala Chen

"My Only Wish (This Year)"

Linda Chung: Santa can you hear me?
I have been so good this year

Fala Chen: And all I want is one thing
Tell me my true love is near

Linda Chung & Fala Chen: He's all I want just for me
Underneath my Christmas tree
I'll be waiting here
Santa that's my only wish this year

FYI: Britney Spears is the original singer of "My Only Wish (This Year)".

Personal Note: Will be away from the 25th to the 28th. Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

*Credits to roncafes

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, I finally find it and this was my childhood memories when I was 11 in 2005. I'm very touched and thanks for sharing.
    By the way, I am finding a video that was a TVB Pearl promo ad of Home Alone 2 in 2005 Christmas, and at the end of it, Linda Chung appeared and said don't leave your child in Christmas.
    Do u have this as well?

    ReplyDelete