Friday, December 3, 2010

My AOD Favourites 2010 Results

My Favourite Top 10 Drama Characters
01. Tavia Yeung ("The Mysteries of Love")
02. Raymond Lam ("The Mysteries of Love")
03. Steven Ma ("Ghost Writer")
04. Charmaine Sheh ("Can't Buy Me Love")
05. Linda Chung ("Ghost Writer")
06. Kevin Cheng ("A Fistful of Stances")
07. Wayne Lai ("No Regrets")
08. Kenneth Ma ("A Fistful of Stances")
09. Moses Chan ("Can't Buy Me Love")
10. Sheren Tang ("No Regrets")

My Favourite Villain
Dominic Lam ("A Fistful of Stances")

My Favourite Actress in a Supporting Role
Fala Chen ("No Regrets")

My Favourite Actor in a Supporting Role
Ngo Ka Nin ("No Regrets")

My Favourite Actress in a Leading Role
Charmaine Sheh ("Can't Buy Me Love")

My Favourite Actor in a Leading Role
Moses Chan ("Can't Buy Me Love")

My Favourite Drama Series
"Can't Buy Me Love"


Related post: My AOD Favourites 2010 Nominations

*Credits to 泡芙小妞、

No comments:

Post a Comment