Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Men with No Shadows" TVBI Trailer

CREDIT IF REPOSTED


Raymond Lam: "Whose God is interfering with one's destiny? Is it yourself or is it some force that you do not know?"

Bobby Au Yeung: "I never did anything bad. Why would I die so early?"

Raymond Lam: "I'll give you another chance then. Think carefully about who deserves to die more than you".

Bobby Au Yeung: "It is the demon who let me come back to life to see you".

Tavia Yeung: "What?!"

Raymond Lam: "You were calling them 'bad people' loudly before".

Bobby Au Yeung: "You are a demon? What would you know about humanity?"

Raymond Lam: "You mean 'greedy for life and afraid of death'?"

Raymond Lam: "I want to try being a human".

Bobby Au Yeung: "No need!"

Bobby Au Yeung: "He is a demon. A demon!"

Tavia Yeung: "What demon?"

Tavia Yeung: "What if I give you another life in exchange?"

Raymond Lam: "Whose?"

Tavia Yeung: "Mine".

Raymond Lam: "Having been a human for so long, I'm beginning to understand that you can be reckless for the person you love".

Bobby Au Yeung: "Fong Fong would not fall for you!"

Raymond Lam: "What a demon wants, a demon gets".

Raymond Lam: "One's inner demon will automatically personify into a demon".

Tavia Yeung: "You don't know my feelings toward you?!"

Bobby Au Yeung: "I am not the one you like".

Bobby Au Yeung: "I am not the father of your child!"

Tavia Yeung: "I don't want to see you, jerk!"

Raymond Lam: "You must leave with me".

Bobby Au Yeung: "What kind of hatred would make one willing to become a demon?"

Raymond Lam: "It is because of your suspicions and jealousy. Actually, life is very fragile because the demon will show up at any time".

Narrator: "The temptation of a demon. Test your inner demon. 'Men with No Shadows'".

Personal Note: Was not allowed to post this before, so only tweeted the link.

Bobby's character seems to have some comedic elements...can't wait to see him! :)

*Credits to tavia.org

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see Bobby. Interesting role for Raymond. However, his character design with the apple and the shadow wings throughout the trailer reminded me of the anime Deathnote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we already discussed that the plot focused on Bobby's character. However, I'm sensing a possible share lead between Bobby and Raymond. This is rare. I hope TVB isn't using Bobby to boost Raymond's status. I'll wait to see the series myself.

    Raymond's character is very interesting in the trailer. Is Tavia playing another dramatic role? Her crying scenes remind me of MOL, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see this. I am wondering how it'll turn out...because I look forward to seeing the pairing between Bobby and Tavia

    For some reason, I sense they will have a really sweet & twisting relationship, so really look forward to it

    Also, I hope not...about TVB using Bobby to boost ray's status. Though I think Bobby still is leading the drama!

    And like anonymous, this reminds me of deathnote a lot..maybe due to the way they did the promo video, hope it's not really soo..flashy & CG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To tracy & JingMui:

    From day one, it was already known that the series would revolve around both Bobby and Raymond, it's just that the type of character that Raymond is playing has never been heavily focused on in TVB series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some parts are like this old movie Meet Joe Black by Brad Pitt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh... Apples doesn't represent all death-gods/devils alike. Sometimes, these fictional representation should really not be shared, or copied....

    *Glances at TVB

    Really makes me think that TVB doesn't know how to create their own stuff, always *borrowing from other creative sources.

    I know that it's a popular thing with apples and death-gods from Death-Note, however, that representation belongs to that story and that story alone.

    ReplyDelete