Monday, February 14, 2011

"Only You" Promotional Clips 9-10

"Only You" Promotional Clip 9

(Love is...hysterical.)
Lee Yee Man: "You don't like me, but why did you court me? You playing me?!"

Narrator: "Experience a thousand types of love. February 21st. 'Only You'".

"Only You" Promotional Clip 10

(Love is....)
Narrator: "Love is not only a feeling. There's also fear".

Lee Yee Man: "You don't want to marry me?!"

Narrator: "There's also happiness".

Chin Ka Lok: "I will love you for ten thousand years!"

Narrator: "It is also difficult to distinguish between real and fake".

Johnson Lee: "You were the one who liked me, and thought that I was taking you back. That's why you signed it, stupid!"

Narrator: "It is deeply believing. It is intoxicating".

Kevin Cheng: "If you like me, then you should insist on not leaving".

Narrator: "It is a sacrifice. Most of all, it is a dream come true".

Ruco Chan: "I don't want you to get involved, too".

Macy Chan: "If we die, we die together!"

Yoyo Mung: "How come a pork chop can get an Angus steak?"

Narrator: "If you haven't given it a try, how do you know which one warms the heart the most?"

Narrator: "'Only You'. Monday @ 8:30pm. Experience a thousand types of love".

Personal Note: Ha ha.... Pork chop and Angus steak! :D

Loved the way Johnson said, "Stupid!" Ha ha.... :P

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

1 comment:

  1. Yoyo and Johnson are hilarious! I laughed so hard when Yoyo said "pork chop" and "steak"! Johnson's "Stupid!" is so funny! Too bad they're not paired up.

    ReplyDelete