Friday, May 27, 2011

Moses Chan & Tavia Yeung: Interview Before Broadcast of "Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir!" Finale @ "Scoop" Clip

CREDIT IF REPOSTED


Moses Chan: "Recently, the entire city has been yelling at me, but I'm not afraid--I'm telling you--because I have someone to support me. Hurry and illustrate it so that everyone can see".

Tavia Yeung: "Have me, Miss Ho, to support you!"

Moses Chan: "I'm already full of strength!"

Tavia Yeung: "No problem! Give a face shot!"

Candy Yuen: "Has the support of Miss Ho, so Law Sir is still cheeky even when being yelled at by the entire city".

Candy Yuen: "Do the people on the street yell at you when they see you?"

Moses Chan: "No, they throw eggs, but luckily I.... This is a Malaysian egg".

Tavia Yeung: "I think that he hasn't gone out for a few days, right?"

Candy Yuen: "Hiding out...."

Tavia Yeung: "Hiding out...."

Moses Chan: "Avoiding left and right...."

Tavia Yeung: "I think that it has brought out a great response from the viewers. Moses has also never experienced being nicknamed a bad guy".

Candy Yuen: "Do you feel that you have fallen from heaven to hell now?"

Moses Chan: "No...."

Candy Yuen: "Also a very painful fall, right?"

Moses Chan: "What?"

Candy Yuen: "A very painful fall, right?"

Moses Chan: "Returned to heaven from hell.... I'm back again.... Yes!"

Candy Yuen: "Rumours about the ending spreading everywhere.... The two of you, hurry and give some tips!"

Moses Chan: "Especially tonight.... If you want to know the ending, you must remember that Law Sir is actually not that bad. After you have finished watching, you will understand the reason. Miss Ho, hurry and support me!"

Tavia Yeung: "No, I also have to support myself actually. I can't just support you. Right now, I'm also in danger of falling off the cliff".

Moses Chan: "Where is my love? Choose her or her? Although she is very heartbroken, how about this one? How will the storyline develop? There is also the appearance of a mysterious person".

Tavia Yeung: "That's correct".

Moses Chan: "Who is this mysterious person? What mysterious person? Why? Why is a sir a sir? Why is Miss Ho Miss Ho? Why is Miss Koo Miss Koo?"

Personal Note: He he.... The 'mysterious person' mentioned again.... :P

Anyway, glad that Moses finally got rid of his facial hair! ;D

*Credits to tavia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment