Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Lives of Omission" Promotional Clip 3

CREDIT IF REPOSTED


Michael Tse: "When being a cop, must be crazier than the triads".

Michael Tse: "Go to this place for me, and steal a list of names. If you don't do it, I will arrest you right now".

Hugo Wong: "Sergeant Leung Siu Tong, we have reason to suspect that you have embezzled stolen goods".

Michael Tse: "As long as the job is done, it doesn't matter what methods are taken".

Michael Tse: "You guys are not suspecting that I killed Cheng Sir, right?"

Damian Lau: "I really don't want to suspect you".

Michael Tse: "I also have limits. I will beat whoever crosses the line".

Michael Tse: "I dare you to do bad things. If I, Laughing, don't arrest you, then my surname is not Leung".

Narrator: "'Lives of Omission". August 1st @ 9:30pm".

Personal Note: So movie-like! :)

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

4 comments:

  1. is laughing evil in this series cuz he seem evil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing's role actually looking pretty good in this trailer. I don't think he's evil. He might doing undercover again and got caught up in the mess.

    See I'm still open to Laughing and not a hater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for this! I just hope it's good since I know they're rushing production on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm I'm not too fond of the color hue they used for the series though O.o

    ReplyDelete