Saturday, July 16, 2011

StarHub TVB Awards 2011 Results

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

My Favourite TVB Actress
Charmaine Sheh

My Favourite TVB Actor
Moses Chan

My Favourite TVB Female TV Character
Sheren Tang ("No Regrets")
Myolie Wu ("The Rippling Blossom")
Tavia Yeung ("The Mysteries of Love")
Fala Chen ("No Regrets")
Kate Tsui ("When Lanes Merge")

My Favourite TVB Male TV Character
Raymond Lam ("The Mysteries of Love")
Julian Cheung ("The Rippling Blossom")
Bosco Wong ("Growing Through Life")
Wayne Lai ("No Regrets")
Kevin Cheng ("A Fistful of Stances")

My Favourite TVB Drama
"No Regrets"

My Favourite TVB Mega Variety Special
"TVB 43rd Anniversary Gala"

My Favourite TVB Variety
"Fun with Liza and Gods"

My Favourite Onscreen Couple
Moses Chan & Charmaine Sheh ("Can't Buy Me Love")

Best Chemistry Award
Julian Cheung & Myolie Wu

My Favourite TVB Theme Song
"Growing Through Life" (End Credits Theme Song)

Professional Spirit Award
Louise Lee

Most Energetic Award
Kate Tsui

Best Smile Award
Fala Chen

Most Improved Award (Male)
King Kong ("No Regrets")

Most Improved Award (Female)
Natalie Tong ("A Watchdog's Tale", "A Fistful of Stances", "The Comeback Clan")

XinMSN Clip

"Scoop" Clip

TVBE Clip

TVB8 Clip

Pre-Reception

Post-Reception

Bosco Wong & Julian Cheung

XinMSN






Red Carpet @ XinMSN



RazorTV







Related post: StarHub TVB Awards 2011 Nominations

*Credits to xinmsn, razortv, tavia.org, and starhub

No comments:

Post a Comment