Monday, February 11, 2013

Joey Meng's Value Increases to One Million

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

01020304

Because of "Inbound Troubles", Joey Meng's popularity has surged. Accordingly, her advertisement fees have shot up from six figures to seven figures, and even having more than ten advertisement agencies knocking on her door! Regarding her great increase in value, she said, "Actually, my manager and I are already in tacit agreement...handing these things over to her. Really don't know if there's that much to do, but I will accept jobs with the objective of rather be lacking than being in excess!" When the third day of Lunar New Year was mentioned, Joey said that she reacts slowly: "If someone picks an argument with me, I would close my mouth, and I would also give a slight smile...the other person would feel embarrassed to yell again!" As for the other cast members of "Inbound", 'Sai Sai Lap' May Chan, 'Lip Siu Sin' Corinna Chamberlain, Ivana Wong, and Louis Cheung, they have also been working non-stop because of this series, making money constantly.

Personal Note: Nice that "Inbound" has brought a lot to the various cast members! :)

*Credits to the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment