Saturday, December 7, 2013

Eliza Sam Relies on Inspiration to Choose Presents

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

ontv Clip

01

TVB artiste Eliza Sam went to Sheung Shui to attend a mall event. She revealed that she would be spending Christmas at work. She said, "I also want to prepare presents for my friends in advance, but I rely on inspiration when choosing presents. Once the inspiration comes, would immediately buy it. Need the recipient to feel that it is very useful!"

She, who has a part in competing for "TV Awards Presentation 2013", was asked whether she wanted to receive the 'Best Supporting Actress' or 'Most Improved Female Artiste' award as a Christmas present. She said, "I will face it with a normal heart. Already very happy to be nominated. (Received an award in Malaysia earlier...did you reward yourself?) Should work hard at work. I never thought about rewarding myself, but really want to thank my fans for always supporting me. I will keep working hard!"

Personal Note: Good luck to Eliza for 'Most Improved'! :)

*Credits to the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment