Sunday, December 1, 2013

TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2013 Results

Full Show






My Favourite TVB Drama Series
"Triumph in the Skies II"

My Favourite TVB Actor in a Leading Role
Julian Cheung ("Triumph in the Skies II")

My Favourite TVB Actress in a Leading Role
Linda Chung ("Brother's Keeper")

My Favourite TVB Actor in a Supporting Role
Him Law ("Triumph in the Skies II")

My Favourite TVB Actress in a Supporting Role
Nancy Wu ("Triumph in the Skies II")

My Favourite TVB Promising Actor
Benjamin Yuen ("A Change of Heart", "Always and Ever", "The Hippocratic Crush II")

My Favourite TVB Promising Actress
Eliza Sam ("Triumph in the Skies II", "Sniper Standoff", "The Hippocratic Crush II")

My Favourite TVB On Screen Couple
Kenneth Ma & Tavia Yeung ("The Hippocratic Crush II")

My Favourite TVB Drama Theme Song
續集 ("The Hippocratic Crush II") - Joey Yung

My Favourite Top 15 TVB Drama Characters
Kenneth Ma ("The Hippocratic Crush II")
Tavia Yeung ("The Hippocratic Crush II")
Mandy Wong ("The Hippocratic Crush II")
Ruco Chan ("Brother's Keeper")
Edwin Siu ("Brother's Keeper")
Linda Chung ("Brother's Keeper")
Kristal Tin ("Brother's Keeper")
Bosco Wong ("A Change of Heart")
Wong Cho Lam ("Inbound Troubles")
Francis Ng ("Triumph in the Skies II")
Ron Ng ("Triumph in the Skies II")
Nancy Wu ("Triumph in the Skies II")
Julian Cheung ("Triumph in the Skies II")
Fala Chen ("Triumph in the Skies II")
Myolie Wu ("Triumph in the Skies II")

My Favourite TVB Variety Programme
"Super Trio Maximus"

My Favourite TVB Enrichment Programme
"Pilgrimage of Hope"

My Favourite TVB Host in Variety Programme
Eric Tsang, Chin Ka Lok, Jerry Lamb, Jordan Chan, Louis Yuen, King Kong, Elvina Kong, Lan Sai, Otto Wong & Wong Cho Lam ("Super Trio Maximus")

TVBE Clip

TVBE Clip

"Scoop" Clip

Kenneth Ma & Tavia Yeung @ Backstage Interview

Julian Cheung & Linda Chung @ Backstage Interview

Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung & Mandy Wong @ Backstage Interview


Benjamin Yuen & Eliza Sam @ Backstage Interview

Eric Tsang & Elvina Kong @ Backstage Interview

Ron Ng & Nancy Wu @ Backstage Interview

Julian Cheung, Myolie Wu & Ron Ng @ Backstage Interview

Him Law & Nancy Wu @ Backstage Interview

Ruco Chan, Edwin Siu, Linda Chung & Kristal Tin @ Backstage Interview

Related post: TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2013 Nominations

*Credits to 小淚_TeArs, tavia.org, joshuaongys, and Rotten Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment