Saturday, October 11, 2014

StarHub TVB Awards 2014 Results

Full Show


My Favourite TVB Drama
"Black Heart White Soul"

My Favourite TVB Actor
Ruco Chan ("Ruse of Engagement")

My Favourite TVB Actress
Charmaine Sheh ("Line Walker")

My Favourite TVB Supporting Actor
Him Law ("The Hippocratic Crush II")

My Favourite TVB Supporting Actress
Sharon Chan ("The Ultimate Addiction")

My Favourite TVB Male TV Character
Roger Kwok ("Black Heart White Soul")
Ruco Chan ("Brother's Keeper")
Wong Cho Lam ("Gilded Chopsticks")
Edwin Siu ("Brother's Keeper")
Bosco Wong ("The Ultimate Addiction")
Kenneth Ma ("Ghost Dragon of Cold Mountain")

My Favourite TVB Female TV Character
Charmaine Sheh ("Line Walker")
Nancy Wu ("The Ultimate Addiction")
Tavia Yeung ("Storm in a Cocoon")
Kate Tsui ("Bounty Lady")
Linda Chung ("All That Is Bitter Is Sweet")
Kristal Tin ("Black Heart White Soul")

Best New TVB Artiste
Louis Cheung

Most Improved TVB Artiste
Eliza Sam

Singapore Media's Favourite TVB Drama
"Line Walker"

My Favourite Onscreen Couple
Kristal Tin & Roger Kwok ("Black Heart White Soul")

My Favourite TVB Variety Special
"A Time of Love"

My Favourite TVB Theme Song
"Really Want to Hate" ("Outbound Love") - Lin Xia Wei

My Favourite TVB Variety/Infotainment Programme
"Walk the Walk, Talk the Talk"

My Favourite TVB Variety Host
Nancy Sit & Wong Cho Lam ("Walk the Walk, Talk the Talk")

Everlasting Glow Award
Kate Tsui

Red Carpet Star Award
Linda Chung

TVBE Clip

J2 Clip

J2 Clip

J2 Clip

TVB8 Clip

TVB8 Clip

TVB8 Clip

"Scoop" Clip

Nancy Wu, Eliza Sam & Lin Xia Wei @ Backstage Interview

Louis Cheung & Edwin Siu @ Backstage Interview

Nancy Sit & Kate Tsui @ Backstage Interview

Wong Cho Lam & Sharon Chan @ Backstage Interview

Roger Kwok @ Backstage Interview

Kristal Tin @ Backstage Interview

Charmaine Sheh @ Backstage Interview

Linda Chung & Ruco Chan @ Backstage Interview

Charmaine Sheh is open to flash marriage if she meets the right person!

Linda Chung personally rooted for Roger Kwok and Kristal Tin as 'My Favourite TVB On-Screen Couple' as well!

Louis Cheung is a bad guy in the eyes of Nancy Wu?!

Do Linda Chung and Ruco Chan have "couple look"?

Nancy Sit: Him Law is a good man, Tavia Yeung Yi is blessed to have him!

星和無線電視大獎2014 綠毯星光熠熠

羅仲謙台下認愛楊怡 薛家燕:他很甜蜜!

鍾嘉欣自認不是時尚女王

徐子珊盼往喜劇發展

陳敏之不急生baby 想享受二人世界

陳展鵬:獎項是推動力

常演奸角 張繼聰:岳母擔心女兒嫁錯人!

Related post: StarHub TVB Awards 2014 Nominations

*Credits to hellochinpang, kennethma.org, 香港無線TVB8, 佘詩曼吧, StarHub TV Buddy, xinmsn, and omy

No comments:

Post a Comment