- "Come Home Love" will 'become new' on July 6th. Although the 'Ma family' cast members will be kept, the focus will be changing to another family. Existing cast members Lau Dan, Florence Kwok, Kenny Wong, Lai Lok Yi, etc. will be fading out.
- "Come Home Love" will be using a fitness centre and a dried seafood store to continue on with a new story.
- New cast members include Louis Cheung, Priscilla Wong, Owen Cheung, James Ng, Quinn Ho, Katy Kung, etc.
- The 'Ma family' and the old law firm members will return at a suitable time in the future.
- The new and old cast members will alternately take part.
- Owen comes from a dried seafood store and is also a yoga coach at a fitness centre.
- Louis and Priscilla play a couple that opens a fitness centre together; they are also yoga masters.
- Katy will play a travel expert who gets caught among Owen, James, and Quinn.
- Helen Ma plays Lan (蘭), a dried seafood store veteran.
- Max Cheung and Griselda Yeung will be continuing on as good friends of Louis, and they will be having a baby.
Personal Note: So, the female lead is going to be Priscilla rather than the initially rumoured Eliza....
*Credits to the-sun, stheadline, and gztv