Thursday, November 19, 2015

Kenneth Ma's Pants Fall in Public: Complains About Being Pranked

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

ontv Clip

During the anniversary gala's 「我係要鬥戲」 segment, Kenneth Ma's pants suddenly fell in public. Afterward, when being interviewed, he denied intentionally stealing the scene: "Definitely not. I also do not know why they fell. Perhaps the pants were very loose. Luckily, I had another one underneath, so [I] did not have to reveal my underwear. Really had some luck. I would not steal the scene like that, especially incredibly awkward when standing in the centre of the stage. I suspect that, before making [my] appearance, Ruco Chan and Bosco Wong pulled my pants, which caused this. The two of them were actually behind this!"


Related post: TVB 48th Anniversary Gala

*Credits to the-sun

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That video segment was all over the internet. Poor Ma Ming but good for him for keeping his cool. I initially thought his dropping his pants was part of the skit.

    ReplyDelete