Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Kenneth Ma Not Afraid of Collaborating with Patrick Tse

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

J2 Clip

"Scoop" Clip

ontv Clip

Ming Pao Clip

stheadline Clip

GZTV Clip

Artistes Kenneth Ma, Samantha Ko, Fred Cheng, Jinny Ng, etc. were in Tsim Sha Tsui attending TVB's 'myTV SUPER' press conference. When asked whether the TVB telemovie "A Time of Love 2" that he and Charmaine Sheh filmed earlier would be the first on this online platform, he laughingly said, "Don't know. Only know that it will air there. (Charmaine's farewell project?) She is also working on the remake of 'The Shell Game'. I am also taking part. I haven't filmed series for a year". When asked whether he was frozen, Kenneth immediately denied, "No, my contract has not expired yet. The company has a strong lineup; there are many newcomers. I will film another series in July; the company knows that I have rested enough". Kenneth also revealed wanting to romance Charmaine in the new series: "Want to have a romantic storyline. Previously just filmed very short omnibus series with her. Her acting is undisputed".

Regarding collaborating with Patrick Tse in the new series, Kenneth laughingly said that he would allow slapping without getting angry: "I know that I have scenes with Patrick. Raymond Wong is also taking part. (Afraid of getting slapped by Patrick?) Not afraid. If the script requires it, then would allow slapping. (Afraid of him having a big temper?) Would not. Elders are usually very good people. My mom also likes him. (Bring your mom to visit the set?) She would ask me where I would be filming".

*Credits to hdfree.se, the-sun, mingpao, stheadline, and gztv

No comments:

Post a Comment