Thursday, July 27, 2006

Baby Melissa

Melissa Ng Mei Heng

"Hello, I am TVB's Melissa Ng Mei Heng. I was born on May 5, 1972 in Zhongshan, China. At the age of 9 years old, my parents, my 2 older sisters, and my younger sister immigrated to San Francisco, California, USA. I also graduated from the University of San Francisco, where I majored in international relations. Just like Flora Chan, I also have a passion for dancing. My skills are Chinese dance and modern jazz. In 1996, I returned to Hong Kong to take part in the Miss Chinese International Pageant. I won first runner-up (2nd place). Since then, I have been working for TVB. This will be my 10th year at TVB now. Wow! Time flies by fast. I want to thank TVB for all the opportunities that they have given me. I feel that I have grown over the years here. I am so happy that 'La Femme Desperado' got such great feedback and ratings. The entire cast and crew deserve the applause. Ko Ling is a very great role to play. The character has expanded my role-playing. It is a blessing to have portrayed Ko Ling. I am currently resting at the moment because continuous filming has affected my immune system. I will not be filming until October. However, I would like to take this time to promote 'Love Guaranteed', which is airing right now. The series stars Sunny Chan, Kenneth Ma, Paul Chun, Rain Lau, Cherie Kong, Ram Chiang, etc. It is a modern comedy, and it is about love and insurance. Remember to watch it!"

Representative Works: "Secret of the Heart", "Lady Yang", "A Kindred Spirit", "A Herbalist's Affair", "The King of Yesterday and Tomorrow", "A Conqueror's Story", "Healing Hands III", and "La Femme Desperado".

Personal Note: The picture doesn't resemble Melissa much. The person next to her is her father, and the picture was taken in Zhongshan. Melissa is so elegant and graceful. She looked extraordinarily beautiful as Yue Gei in "A Conqueror's Story." It is no wonder that she is nicknamed 美人.

No comments:

Post a Comment