Updates on Twitter!

- "Legal Mavericks" Episode 28: averaged 26.9 points.
- "The Unholy Alliance" Week 6: averaged 28.8 points, peaked at 29.8 points.
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Opening Theme Video & End Credits
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Theme Song MV Short Film
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Sub Song (Full Version) & Sub Song 2 (New Version)
- "Oh My Grad" Sub Song MV
- "Oh My Grad" Promotional Clips 1-7, TVBI Trailer, TVB Anywhere Trailer & TVBUSA Trailers
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Theme Song MV (Full Version)
- The Making of "Line Walker: The Prelude"
- Wayne Lai & Sheren Tang on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Wednesday, September 20, 2017.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Message to Spammers and Haters

Please do not mess around in the Cbox!

I do not know why some people would waste their time to constantly talk about topics they do not like. Also, by insulting other artistes, I do not see it helping the artiste(s) you are supporting!

All of the artistes who have a tag in this blog are artistes whom I like and admire. If there happens to be an artiste without a tag, it does not necessarily mean that I do not like that particular artiste, and it certainly does not mean that it is all right to insult them.

I know that I cannot change your opinion about certain artistes, but please take your business elsewhere.

Please maintain a friendly atmosphere by respecting yourself and respecting others. Thank you for your cooperation!

2 comments:

  1. To prevent any wrong ideas, I'm going to have to point out a mistake you made like a grammer snob :P :

    'If there happens to be an artiste without a tag, it does not necessarily mean I do not like that particular artiste, and it certainly does mean it is alright to insult them.' Oops! You should probably put does NOT mean it is alright. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the correction, Iris. I should have read it before posting. BTW, "grammar" is spelt "ar" not "er". :)

    ReplyDelete