Friday, May 1, 2009

My Favourite: Chi Lam



I have been a fan of Chi Lam since watching "Remembrance". Plus, he was paired up with Kenix Kwok. They were a great couple in the series.

The first picture above is my very first picture of Chi Lam. I can't remember what year it is from, but it has to be from the early '90s. Just like Morton, Chi Lam was a cute child. He still looks cute!

Apart from his good looks, I really like Chi Lam's carefree attitude. Perhaps that is his secret for looking so young. He will be turning 38 in August, but he sure does not look like it.

chi_lam_grasshoppers
A recent picture of Chi Lam at Grasshopper's concert.

FYI: My other favourites include (not in particular order) Ron Ng, Kenneth Ma, and Moses Chan!

Check out Chi Lam's blog!

Here's a picture of Kenix Kwok at the costume fitting of "Remembrance" in 1993 (the series aired in 1994).
kenix_remembrance

3 comments:

  1. man for a moment i thought it was gigi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous:

    Well, Chi Lam did look like a girl when he was young. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Anonymous 1 was referring to the last picture you labelled as 'Kenix Kwok' in Remembrance 1993/1994.

    ReplyDelete