Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chi Lam Cartoon T-shirts

chi_lam_shirtschilamchi_lamchi_lam_CBWH

A fan, 白芷汀蘭, from Chi Lam's Baidu forum made two t-shirts with Chi Lam's characters on them. The series are (starting counter-clockwise from the sleeve), "Cold Blood Warm Heart", "The Ching Emperor", "The Legend of the Condor Heroes 1994", "The Mystery of the Condor Hero", "Take My Word for It", "Point of No Return", "Luk Siu Fung", "Return of the Cuckoo", ??? (I'm not sure), and "Shades of Truth".

Personal Note: The cartoons are absolutely adorable! The smoking cartoon looks so familiar, but I can't put my finger to it. I think the hair on the smoking one should have been on Chor Gor Gor. That is Chor Gor Gor's hair! He he....

6 comments:

  1. You're right abt Chor Gor Gor's hair!

    I think the smoking one should be his character in Singapore series "Dare to Strike".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, maybe it is.

    I was hoping for the Kwok Jing one to be wearing a furry hat. Ha ha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. His hair for Shades of Truth is spot on. They're all so cute :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah my favourite is shades of truth!! LOLZ
    and def. agree about the chor gor gor's hair being weird....

    the smoking one...is it ICAC investigators 2004?

    hahah but they are all soo cute!! haha i cant ever seem to get eyes right...so my cartoon TVB artistes always look ugly..X[

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreee...they are so cute...

    btw...did you forget to list The Ching Emperor???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! I probably just missed it. Thanks Anonymous for telling me. :)

    ReplyDelete