Updates on Twitter!

- "Nothing Special Force" Week 9: averaged 17.4 points.
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Week 3: averaged 25.4 points, peaked at 25.9 points.
- "My Ages Apart" Week 2: averaged 23.9 points.
- "The Heavenly Party" Episode 2
- The Making of "Heart and Greed"
- "The Heavenly Party" Episode 1
- TVB 50th Anniversary Gala
- TVB Sales Presentation 2018
- "Heart and Greed" Theme Song @ "EYT: Anniversary Edition"
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Sub Song 2

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Monday, November 13, 2017.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Gallen Lo Reveals Kenneth Ma as Best Man


Leanne Li: "The most surprising is that Kenneth Ma will be Gallen Lo's best man".

Gallen: "Yes, because I've thought about it for a long time. I think he--I've said it before--he quite resembles me...he resembles me a bit. He is rather shy, and he is also very hardworking, as he is quietly committed to his work. I think he resembles me in the past. I think he has my likeness. After communicating with my wife, we decided to ask him [to be the best man]. Afterward, he was very happy and was very thankful toward me. Instead, he was very thankful! So I am very, very thankful toward Ma Ming. He is very good".

TVBE Clip

"Scoop" (121409)

馬國明做羅嘉良伴郎:感動到唔記得遞戒指 (121509)

Personal Note: Gallen mentioned in 2006 that Ma Ming resembles him. He said that you can tell that Ma Ming will not be arrogant when he becomes successful. :)

*Credits to www.gallenlo.net, kennethma.org, and xyr79

No comments:

Post a Comment