Updates on Twitter!

- "Heart and Greed" Theme Song @ "EYT: Anniversary Edition"
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Sub Song 2
- "Nothing Special Force" Week 8: averaged 19.5 points.
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Week 2: averaged 24.5 points, peaked at 25.3 points.
- "My Ages Apart" Week 1: averaged 24.5 points, peaked at 25.5 points.
- TVB Sales Presentation 2018 Promotional Clip
- 《十二傳說》 "Twelve Legends" Costume Fitting & Blessing Ceremony
- TVB 50th Anniversary & Anniversary Gala Promotional Clips
- "My Ages Apart" Theme Song MV
- "Heart and Greed" Theme Song MV

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Monday, November 13, 2017.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Selena Li @ TVB Blog - 宮心計 我出場啦!!!!!!

Visit Selena Li's TVB blog!

selena_msg

我在宮心計今個星期終於出場啦! I am so happy that this drama got such high ratings, because every one of us actors put alot of hard work into this drama. I hope you will all continue to support this drama to the very end! These are some of the pictures I found in my computer, pictures of when i was filming this drama earlier this year. Anyway, remember to watch me come out this week, because this is the only chapter where you will see me in my 少女妝, I become one of the king's wife very quickly…

我在宮心計今個星期終於出場啦! 我很高興這個電視劇能拿到這麼好的收視,因為每個演員都很努力的演好這部戲。希望你地大家可以繼續支持這部戲啦! 今天我在電腦裏面找到之前拍這部戲的一些照片。不過,記得留意我今個禮拜_出場啦,這是唯一的部份我以少女妝上鏡,我好快就會變成皇上其中一個妃子啦!

Thanks Ivyyyyyy for the translation!
:)

Personal Note: Yay!!!! Selena will finally come out on episode 15! :)

I've seen all of these pictures before expect for the first one where she and Tavia are at the table. :)

Also, I like how the person who helped Selena translate this post is named Ivy. He he.... :D

*Credits to tvb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment