Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Selena Li @ TVB Blog - Just Finished Watching "Beyond the Realm of Conscience"

- Selena confirmed that she will take part in "Here Comes the Princess" when she returns to HK after her final exam. Unfortunately, she will not make it back for the costume fitting.

- Also, Ma Ming did visit Selena when he was over there for Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant, and she showed him around. :)

Visit Selena Li's TVB blog!

selenaselena_msg

宮心計 is not aired on TV over here in Toronto, so my mom had to buy the DVD to watch it. I just finished watching 宮心計 and I think it is very good. Everyone’s acting was great and the ending was bitter-sweet. I did alot of crying watching this drama and I think it really touched my heart. I will be coming back to Hong kong right after my exam to start a new drama produced by 小青姐 , so I am looking forward to working with her again!!! But I will not be back in time for the costume fitting though =(.

Also, Kenneth Ma and my TVB supervisor came over to Toronto for Miss Chinese Toronto, I took them out to go to eat and shopping! It was nice to see them here in Toronto! =)
Thanks lucasnathan for the translation.
在多倫多在這裡未播宮心計 所以我媽媽買左DVD一齊睇. 我剛剛睇完宮心計 我覺得宮心計好好睇. 每個演員演得出色 結局也bitter-sweet 我睇o既時候也有哭了 很感動的. 我考完試後會回來香港開拍一套小青姐監製o既新劇 我期待再次與她合作!但我不能趕及參與該劇o既試造型記者會 =(。
另外 馬國明同我TVB o既supervisor到左多倫多為多倫多華裔小姐d活動 我帶左佢地去吃飯購物等等!很高興見到佢地在多倫多這裡! =)

Personal Note: Finally Selena has confirmed that she is in "Here Comes the Princess"! You guys have no idea how hard it is to keep this a secret because Selena promised that she'll post it in her blog. I wonder if Lizzy was feeling the same, too? He he....

Anyway, I have been discussing this with Lizzy, and I'm guessing that Selena will be a 'gentle' princess because, in the Sales clip, Charmaine seems to be a sassy princess. Also, Linda and Fala seem to be sassy and arrogant characters, so I'm guessing that Selena will be the gentle one to balance it out. I also think that Selena will have a storyline with Moses, and be the third wheel between Moses and Charmaine. :)

I really want to see Selena in the modern version of "Beyond" because I absolutely loved Cat Li and Madam Ma scenes in "Forensic Heroes II". ;P

I am also super happy that Ma Ming actually had time to visit Selena while he was in Toronto! He he.... :D What makes it even better is that Selena actually mentioned it in her blog post! Love her so much!!! ;P

*In the Sales clip of "Here Comes the Princess", Linda and Fala are Charmaine's maids.

FYI: Ma Ming and Selena will be the only Tommy Leung artistes in "Here Comes the Princess".

It will be very refreshing to see Ma Ming work with all of the artistes whom he has not been able to work with yet. :D

*Credits to tvb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment