Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Suspects in Love" TVBI Trailer


Here is a brand new production by renowned producer Poon Ka Tak, reuniting Flora Chan and Joe Ma as a couple after the popular "Triumph in the Skies".

Flora Chan plays a coquettish masseuse, shedding her professional and stylish image. The role is a first for her and the transformation is breathtaking.

Flora Chan: "A girlfriend needs $300,000 urgently. I'll pay you back".

Flora Chan: "I killed someone!"

Power Chan: "He agreed to cooperate with the police and then disappeared for reasons unknown to us".

Joe Ma: "Cheng Siu Yan is the last person that Chan Yau Keung saw before he disappeared, so she is a suspect!"

Power Chan: "I want you to go undercover, get yourself a job at the herb tea shop".

Joe Ma is a detective working undercover in a herb tea shop. He plays an Otaku nerd, a far cry from his usual stylish charm.

Joe Ma: "I'll find out where Chan Yau Keung is".

Flora Chan: "I took money from the gangsters and I killed someone".

Flora Chan: "So just tell me; are you going to help me or not?!"

Shek Sau: "I don't have any money".

Rain Lau: Maybe the gangsters have found out you're hiding in a herb tea shop?"

Flora Chan: "That'd be disastrous!"

Joe Ma: "She's treating me as a friend, but I'm investigating her".

Sharon Chan: "Don't let personal feelings get in the way".

Sharon Chan: "He probably has an ulterior motive in befriending you".

Flora Chan: "$500,000. Cash on delivery".

Joe Ma: "I can't be there to bail you out every time".

Flora Chan: "I'll show you. Just wait and see".

A case of entangled love, complicated by multiple identities, they go from admiration, betrayal to understanding and finally, love...

"Suspects in Love"

Personal Note: Flora looks cute! Can't wait to watch her performance in here, as it is a new genre and role for her to play.

It's funny how Shek Sau is playing Flora's father. He he....

I think Sharon is miscast in here because she looks nothing like an Inspector of Police. Totally unbelievable!

*Credits to miffychofy @ tudou and chobits @ tvb吧

3 comments:

  1. flora chan....i'll watch her in anything. i remember she was my first tvb idol...back during the "untraceable evidence," "feminine masculinity," and "healing hands" days....cant wait for this new one! her role looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeppers she was my first fav tvb idol too i can't wait till it airs it lookz good

    ReplyDelete
  3. To s & Anonymous:

    He he.... Flora is my over-all fav. fa dan, as other fa dans came out before she did. I've been a fan since her first series FOJV. :)

    I was a fan of Kenix ever since she was in Miss HK 1993. I didn't like Maggie until "Mystery Files" in 1996. I started to like Ada because of FOJV. And, I didn't become a fan of Jessica's until 1999. :D

    ReplyDelete