Friday, June 18, 2010

Kenneth Ma & Tavia Yeung on "The Green Room"

On June 15th, Kenneth and Tavia's episode of "The Green Room" was aired.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

FYI: The series in which Ma Ming mentioned that he and Tavia had scenes together is "The Vigilante in the Mask". It is not "Eternal Happiness", as Ma Ming and Tavia only had one scene together, and they did not have much dialogue with each other.

Personal Note: Even though I had tweeted this clip on Tuesday, I only had the time to watch it yesterday. I haven't been in the mood for blogging lately, as it takes up so much time!

There are too many artistes I like, but there is absolutely no way I am going to post everything on them. Sometimes, I'll just read, watch, or listen to it and forget about it. If something is interesting, then I will post it. If it is somewhat interesting, then I will either tweet it or Weibo about it. :)

Okay, back to the clip now. Tavia is always interviewed by Carlo Ng. She even mentioned in the beginning that she sees him all the time. :) Ma Ming didn't really say much here, but love how he and Tavia communicate with each other. :D So cute! I wonder how long it will take for them to actually play a pair? :P

2 comments:

  1. The way Tavia and Kenneth dress, look like couple.

    Thanks for the vid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To KLCB:

    I really like it when artistes dress casually. :)

    ReplyDelete