Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dayo Wong Accepts 'Best Actor' Award

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip

"Scoop" Clip

01

Dayo Wong Denies Exchanging for Award: No Work Contract with TVB

Newly crowned 'TV King' Dayo Wong attended a 'Best Actor' award presentation ceremony in the afternoon. When he was talking on stage, "Bounty Lady" cast members Grace Wong, Jazz Lam, etc. had tears in their eyes. Other cast members, Louis Yuen, Sharon Chan, Becky Li, and Harriet Yeung, executive Peter Au, and producer Man Wai Hung were also present.

Dayo appeared in a suit and tie. It was also announced that the part where Dayo was announced 'TV King' reached 40 points. The artistes present immediately yelled out 'Founder' (教主) and 'TV King' (視帝). After the ceremony, a big group of media surrounded Dayo. Regarding it being rumoured that him winning 'TV King' was an exchanged award, Dayo explained, "My work is scheduled until 2015. Do not have any work contract with TVB, so I 'do not take the initiative' [to request for awards], but if an award were given to me, I would also 'not resist'! Now that I have the 'TV King' award, I can increase my value!"


Personal Note: Congratulations to Dayo! :)

[121713] Carol Cheng talks about the behind-the-scenes process of presenting 'Best Actor' on the radio programme 《口水多過浪花》.


*Credits to mingpao, the-sun, and julie_xjy

No comments:

Post a Comment