Friday, September 29, 2017

"Justice Pao" Remake Filming in December

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

ontv Clip

Temporary Chinese title: 《包青天》
Pinyin title: Baau Ching Tin
Temporary English title: "Justice Pao"
Producer: Chong Wai Kin

- Filming should commence in December.
- Shaun Tam will play Bao Zheng (包拯), the younger version of Justice Bao.
- The female leads are Nancy Wu and Elaine Yiu.
- Owen Cheung will play Zhan Zhao (展昭).
- Power Chan will play Gongsun Ce (公孫策).
- Allegedly, Chong Wai Kin has already flown to Ürümqi, Xinjiang to inspect the environment. Later, the filming crew will film there.
- Shaun: "[Catherine Tsang] told me that the company was remaking 'Justice Pao', telling me that I would be playing [my] dad's character. My character is different from his. I am the younger version. Don't want to have too much of his shadow".
- Elaine will play a coroner. She and Shaun develop feelings for each other while investigating cases together. Nancy will play her good friend, frequently giving generous help. When asked whether there would be intimate scenes with Shaun, Elaine said, "Should not be any. Usually just hugging in ancient series".
- Owen: "Upon knowing that I had an opportunity to take on this character, I also immediately practiced using a sword from my friend".
- Allegedly, Mat Yeung was initially courted to play Zhan Zhao.

Personal Note: Owen seems to be a miscast. Think that Vincent Wong would make a good Zhan Zhao, but there is no way that Shaun would be leading over him....

Nancy just being the friend role?

*Credits to hk01 and on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment